Tuesday, May 4

My modern Annie Hall

Inspired by one of my favorite movies of all time, the brilliant "Annie Hall".

An excerpt:

"Photography's interesting, 'cause, you know, it's-it's a new art form, and a, uh, a set of aesthetic criteria have not emerged yet... The medium enters in as a condition of the art form itself"
quips Alvy (played by no other than Woody Allen himself) after observing some of Annie's photographs which he probably felt were good but rather rudimentary still. Annie retorts with a sort of sheepish but brilliant and honest response, a response that encompasses my very approach to photography...

Annie Hall: Well, well, I... to me-I... I mean. it's-it's-it's all instinctive, you know. I mean, I just try to uh, feel it, you know? I try to get a sense of it and not think about it so much....



























1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Patrick Santos said...

ganda naman sir ng kuha niyo...very inspiring...

Patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home