Saturday, April 23

Monique bares it all.... and a tutu?


Monique and I collaborated out of sheer mutual respect and at the time we'd met and first worked together, I was shooting strictly art nudes while she did nothing but commercial and the occasional glamour. The idea at the time was to create something that was a mash between my style and I guess the editorial, which, at the time I had a longing to do anyway (and I tried a few times trust me but I suppose I'm not good at trying my hand at other artists' styles). Most importantly it meant she wouldn't be taking her clothes off... And as much as I felt disdain at the absurdity of that concept, I still felt like I should work with her anyway. I wasn't necessarily sure the reason why at the time but perhaps because she was receptive to some of my sometimes rather bonky ideas....

Almost a year later....

Sometimes I like to think i'm just that charming, but not this time around... The nude scene below was actually her idea (at least to finally do a nude scene). I'm not entirely sure what inspired her to do this, but I like to think I had something to do with it. After all she bore the title "The last clothed model Marc Gabay photographed". So perhaps she'd decided it was time to move it along...








See more Art Nudes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home