Sunday, July 18

Shooting cars: not my forte

A good friend of mine has commissioned myself to shoot her boyfriends 2010 BMW M3 (One of my favorite cars out there right now Chris Bangle notwithstanding). We are still hashing out details but I can tell you now I am pretty excited about the prospect even though we are not in fact going with "my" own ideas (at least in terms of location). Automobiles have never been my forte nor do I suspect it will ever be but it should be fun and challenging...

So anyway after today's Downtown L.A. photo walkabout I decided on some practice shots with my own car....

All photos in natural light using a Canon 135mm L f/2. But I suspect when I shoot the M3 I will be utilizing a minimum of three light sources (not counting ambient)...

Here they are:









2 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger usclabdog said...

nice blog pare@ love your passion for photography too. a wide angle lens is nice for shooting cars. maybe a 10-22 ? . more power to your photography and regards kamo kay morie

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Marc Gabay said...

Salamat!

Yes i really want a 10-22 but more so for Landscapes though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home