Monday, August 23

Car shoot! Well kind of...

I don't believe my photos will be gracing the covers of reputable Automotive Magazines such as Honda Tuning or Automobile Magazine any time soon... At least not as long as my photos contain partial nudity anyway...

Well it don't matter anyhow because I have never been known for great car photos nor will I ever be. It's just not what I do... So when I was asked to help shoot this beautiful early model Black Acura NSX (which happens to be one of my favorite Japanese sports cars of all time) I knew precisely what I wanted to do... Not that anyone really opposed my ideas...

And so after a day and half of scouting for locations and conceptualizing my scenes, the photoshoot came into fruition...

Thanks again to Lolly for her wonderful work with Hair and Makeup. To Suntee and Mike for the cars. Frank and Rolls for assisting and finally to Bradford for making this all happen...

The Photos:













4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Marc Gabay said...

lol!

Uhmmm thanks?

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta get me nsex.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least the car looks good cant say much about the girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home