Saturday, May 28

Kat... Breaking Bad

I feel like her personal photographer because I am the only one she has ever worked with (which will change as of Sunday May 29th). Kat is your typical commercial beauty a sort of a very inviting face... And I think we can all agree commercial isn't necessarily what I do best anymore...

So when we decided to once again collaborate I knew that she would have to blow my mind because I was done with the commercially appealing looks. Okay sure I still shot a few but that was only to appease the fact that she probably wasn't too confident she could pull it off. My ideas would be something completely foreign to her. I needed something to warm her up a bit and so we shot a couple of rather ordinary/commercial looks (which I wont post here btw)...

So how'd she make out? Well I must say something came over this girl once she put on my idea and followed my instructions... The sexy slicked back hair. The sweaty wet look. The tiny top... And most importantly to stop freaking smiling and break the sexy out!!!












2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Rj Dollen said...

Epic stuff really. I don't think many will get it but the images you pulled out of her compared to what is on her MM are amazing. Totally out fo the box and another side of her. Brilliant.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Marc Gabay said...

Hey man thank you so much for the generous comment...

Yeah she has become comfortable with me so I was confident she could pull this off :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home