Wednesday, June 1

Catrina does editorial

... well at least my version of editorial. And those who might be wondering if this is some sort of a different direction I am taking with my photography, well I'd say not necessarily. I can tell you that before I made a conscious decision/effort to shoot Art Nude, I dabbled at editorial. Art Nude I can always come back to because I feel like I am creative enough to do so... I think the problem before was that whenever I did try my hand at Editorial it didn't necessarily look like it. Everything just came off glamour like. I think was largely to blame for that because really you don't just one day decide you are going to do editorial or dabble at it coz you are bored. Just like in anything photography, to be good at it you have to be inspired. You have to prepared. Have a plan!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home