Sunday, February 6

Bunker Hill. Angels Flight

Hello! Man it feels like it has been a while since I have shot a model. I definitely do not like going too long without shooting something I feel is artistic...

This concept/location has been a long time coming. Some of you that know me well know that I don't like to compromise too much especially when it comes to these shoots. And since I have generally been working with (or are attracting many) alternative models, whom, while I find very interesting and equally as gorgeous as any kind of models, I felt did not suit the "angelic" theme for obvious reasons. Harper my beautiful model here I liked very much for the concept; tall, slender, long hair, and definitely a face that of a beatific angel. Well i'm not necessarily sure those are the physical attributes of an angel but she certainly would make one stunning one...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home