Sunday, November 21

Chasing the Malibu clouds

I used to drive up to Malibu a whole lot last fall/winter... chasing the Malibu clouds. And even though on some occasions I had come how with not a whole lot to show for, I knew I would always go back when the conditions were just right. Of course my definition of "just right" might be different from yours. You see I think they key to good Landscapes isn't so much the secluded hard-t0-find exotic locations (though equally important) but rather how the elements make everything seem so dramatic. And so a few days ago when I saw on the news that a storm was brewing over the Pacific, I knew exactly where I was going to be come Saturday morning when it hit land...

Right with a nude model of course:













And the inspiration (from my Landscape Collection):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home