Monday, October 18

The Water Nymph Project

This promising project unfortunately started off rather inauspiciously. The model that inspired the shoot couldn't make it. I couldn't find a Wardrobe Stylist. I couldn't find a second model. The makeup stylist had to cancel the day before the shoot and for good measure the threat of rain on the very day of the shoot...

But persistence really does pay off... I was quite inspired and I really wanted to do the shoot (Despite the threat of rain). Luckily Kat one of my favorite models happened to see my blog entry on the location which made a real impression on her and asked to come along and wound up as my main Water Nymph (or "Goddess" she prefers). The makeup artist that we wound up working with it turns out is very good friends with a model that I had asked to join us and was a great help in securing her for the project. And my good friend and fellow photographer Bradford who incidentally owns a clothing store in L.A. had in his inventory dresses that were perfect for the project...

And so despite all of the hurdles it was quite a successful day...

























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home