Monday, November 15

The borderline bondage

Jane and I have been planning to work together for months and months now... But because she lives in Lancaster and my shoots are generally short, asking her to come to L.A. didn't really make much sense logistically. I figured I had to lure her here with much more than just the promise of nude photos...

That lure came in the form of a wonderfully talented Makeup & Hair artist by the name of Morgan Panter. They had worked together before with one of the most talented glamor photographers not only in L.A. but in California. A guy by the name of Edwin Villanueva. So I figured if I could bring in Morgan and somehow convince some of my friends in the fashion industry (clothing line people) to provide some wardrobe, we'd get something going!

Mary Jane of course was mesmerized by the offer. She agreed to come even with such a short notice. Yes Morgan is that good! And it was a pleasure working with Jane. She seemed fun and bright and genuinely seems to love the art of photography which only made it that much easier and interesting to work with her. With just one small caveat however.... She didn't quite have the look nor the creative artistry that a fashion model must posses for a fashion/editorial shoot... but then again nor did I!

Yep something had to give right? And so we shed all of her clothes off and did what we did best.....














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home