Sunday, May 8

Your love, better than chocolate


Mom and i

Filipino mom's. They always make food for us, dont they? Even now that i am all grown up at 29 years of age she still buys chocolate for me and my sister. Chocolate supply at my house is superfluous in my opinion. But it must be mothers instinct, as long shes around there will be an abundance of chocolate. To me that equates to a mothers true unconditional love.


Sarah Mclachlan sings this song called "better than chocolate" and it goes "your love is better than chocolate better than anything else that i've found". That's my mom right there, mother's love its better than anything.


Mommy i can not thank you enough. All i can say is i love you.. more than snowboarding, poker and even the ipod. LOL

Happy Mothers Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home