Sunday, November 6

Forget New Jersey

She admits to being a "hopeless romantic" so I admire that she finally found the courage to end what she felt was a perpetual struggle. Jaja an old friend broke up her wedding engagement and an 8 year relationship (you go girl!)

Her relationship started a couple of years after each of our families migrated from the Philippines in 1994 to America (they moved to New Jersey and I to California). We each left someone behind. I'm not quite sure what her story was but I think they remained in touch for as long as they could. I on the other hand made no promises and broke it off. Due to the stresses of long distance relationships, ending it was inevitably expected and she eventually started dating other men. She met John a successful business man who is much much much much much much much much much much much much older than most of us (lol 12 yrs). She and John blossomed into this great relationship (cradle snatcher!). They spent every weekend together and traveled extensively around the world (mostly Europe). It was a fairy tale of a love story.... well so it seemed.. until....

Fast forward to present (8 yrs), an exorbitant engagement ring a BMW and a million promises later it boils down to this, a breakup and a dog custody battle to boot.

So now she is 30 and single (as I) and back to square one. I guess she had an epiphany that John didn't want to Marry her after all (duh!). Of course anyone in her position would have come to the same conclusion eventually because, hey it's not that difficult to figure out. And what is John's excuse you might be wondering?? Well according to her he needed more time. Really?? A man 43 years of age, never been Married, successful and rich is not ready? After almost 9 years in a relationship shouldn't this be a natural progression? Apparently not to John (dude the engagement ring was somewhere in the neighborhood of a nicely equipped Honda, ouch... that should be reason enough right??).

So what now? What does one do at age 30 after having spent almost 9 years with someone without fruition? Well she is a strong girl (smart and devilishly beautiful) she'll do just fine. But if I may suggest, how about moving to California? (her sister moved out here after 2 short visits). Aside from the blatantly obvious reasons (weather) there's just too many white people there (like John) LOL.... Okay relax I dated a white girl too when I first got here, in fact I married one. I'm not really sure what I'm getting at here but I think what I am trying to say is to stick with your own race.

Hahaha there I've said it. I've had enough with these Filipino girls dating white guys. Hey I have nothing against white people, in fact I love the heck out of them. I just think that we should fuck a white person, Mexican, black, Puerto Rican or whoever to satisfy our craving.... but... for Crissssake let's try our best not to marry them, okay?


Incidentally I was in-love with this woman for a good part of my life. So i may be just jealous. But if it so happens her next boyfriend is another white guy then I'll probably just have to accept it. But i will write a letter to the congress asking to legislate their wedding day as "White Boy Day".

Of course i am ambigious because i married a white girl and you don't hear me grumbling about Filipino men who date white girls.....

3 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting... So anyway: Colts or Patriots?

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Arashi-KIshu said...

Bitter much?

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Marc Gabay said...

Hahhahahahahhaha. NO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home